Notary in Brno - Mgr. Pavel Voříšek
Our office is situated in the center of Brno, Czech Republic. We offer a full range of notarial services, including services in English.
In the Czech Republic, certain business-related actions require the presence of a notary.
Most common examples include:
FOUNDING OF A COMPANY
If you wish to establish a company in the Czech Republic, you will need to visit a notary most of the time. That includes:
- Limited liability company (s.r.o.)
- Joint-stock company (a.s.)
- European company (SE)
We will help you with the whole process of setting up your company, including registration in the Czech registry of companies.
A notary will assist you with making changes to your company, including:
- changes to corporate documents
- transfer of shares
- changes of directors/board members
- changes to registered capital
- mergers, divisons and other transformations of companies
Our office also provides registration of beneficial owners, which is mandatory for most corporations. This service can be provided online, without the need for your physical presence.
TRANSFER OF PROPERTY
We will help you with:
- transferring your real property in the Czech republic
- transferring other assets of a company or an individual
PROTECTION OF CREDITOR
A notary is authorized to provide two special types of securities for your transactions:
- notarial escrow of money and documents, which is the most secure type of escrow
- a directly enforceable notarial record
We can also assist you in establishing any other form of security, such as a lien.
Other services include (pre)marital agreements, testaments and more. Contact us for more information.
Inquiries in English: email@example.com
Mgr. Pavel Voříšek, notary
Brno 602 00